2.15.2010

1 day in the snow...

We got to go play in the snow a week ago, and it makes me realize how much I love living in Arizona!! All we need is 1 day in the snow, one day a year, and then we get to come home to our lovely spring weather. We all gather whatever snow clothes we can find, borrow or pass down, and make as many runs down the hills we can before our fingers and toes are numb.



I will be blowing up the above picture. Boys hate cameras, and it took me 20 minutes to get them to gather in the same area for a shot, and then luckily, my brother started chucking snow balls from right behind me, so I actually got some fantastic shots of these boys having a great time together... wish you could see it bigger, it's hilarious... their anticipating the next bomb...

We went down to Sedona to spend the night, and were blessed to see tons of snow falling. I had to capture these pics of snow on cactus. That's Arizona for you.


Here is our powdered sugar shot. We kept joking about all the powdered sugar on the mountains. (We just saw the movie "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs").

And since my boys won't pose for a picture, I had to grab a shot of them doing what they do all day long. Wrestling. I think I'll blow this one up big too. This is their stage and age. Actually, I doubt they'll ever grow out of wrestling. I love having boys.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm sooooo excited! You already know I guess but I just found out I'm taking your class in march! Fav Valentine gift in a LOOONG time! Can't wait to see you. Let me know what I need to do to prepare for it.
kimberlynevels@cox.net

Amy said...

LOve the Snow pics! I didn't even know you went! We need one day too, and thats all I need with snow!

kittrean tanner said...

Ohhhhhhhh my goodness....I have not looked at your blog forever...I went to peri's blog to go to your blog to get your address to give to my friend, Kristie C. ..... she has 9th month old twins and I told her to CALL YOU!!! for a session...she is going to look up your blog....now, after an hour of going through all of your FABULOUS photos...I need a nap to rest my eyes...they are burning...I think I was not blinking all that time....I am excited that Peri and Chloe' have another shoot with you....YAHOO ! And, I want to use one of Noah's pictures from his Senior photo shoot with you, to make an announcement to send out to friend and fam of his mission call....coming in a couple of weeks? (would you create?) Wow, my life is screaming by....but, I have amazing photos of my family from AMY FRAUGHTON PHOTOGRAPHY hanging all around our home to document our fun !
THANK YOU!
XOXOXOXO kit cook