1.18.2010

Basic Photoshop Class!

It's finally here! The much requested Basic Photoshop class is finally on my calendar, and I am so very very excited!! As a photographer, I feel that half of the art is in the camera, and the other half of the art is in photoshop. I've spent alot of time devoted to learning both, and everything on my blog and website has been edited in photoshop.

Here are the details:

Date: Saturday, Mar. 6th
Time: 2:30pm - 9:00pm
(dinner will be provided)
Requirements: I will be teaching from
Adobe Photoshop CS4. If you only have Elements, or a later version of photoshop, don't worry, you will be able to learn almost everything that I will be teaching. What you don't have, we'll just cover quickly for those that do.
We will be in a conference room, and your welcome and encouraged to bring a laptop. I will be providing detailed notes on all of the subject matter as well.

What: This is a basic photoshop class, but we will be fully editing a
handful of images by the end of the session.

Where: in Mesa, at a business office, more details when you register

Cost: The cost of the class is $225, but for anyone that registers
before Jan. 31st will receive $25 off of their registration.

To register: call or email me asap! I am limiting this class size, so be sure to get a seat!
I will send you a paypal to reserve your spot.
480-296-9212
amy@amyfraughtonphotography.com


Here are a few of the topics covered:
file organizing
understanding the tools
curves
levels
layers
sharpening
eye work
fixing exposure
correcting skin tones
actions
enhancing colors
creating your workflow

and if time permits, we will also cover:
head swapping
make me skinny
monitor calibration

and here are some reasons why you might love this class
After


Before


After


Before

No comments: