1.17.2010

Giving was Awesome!

This family was nominated last year in my "Giving is Awesome" contest, and it took all year to get together between my crazy schedule and theirs. They were in the restaurant business, and like many other businesses have been, theirs had some really hard knocks. Here are just a few of my absolute fave's from the shoot, although there were many more... especially with girls like these. I love getting to know people. Even if your with them for just an hour or two, for some reason, behind my camera, it seems I can see so much about the family, the relationships, and the individuals, and my guess from what I now know about this family is that this Mom has one of the biggest hearts! She just seems like the type that cherishes her friendships, and is a true friend. The other thing I noticed was the girls. I mean look at them. Such a cute and sweet relationship for sisters. And little "G" brother is totally edible! It was all my pleasure working with this amazing family and getting to know them!









1 comment:

Sashay~Vanessa said...

She truly is a true friend,an amazing wife,mother sister,daughter,aunt she is one of a kind and she has the kindest soul. I am lucky to call her my friend....