5.07.2010

Elements Class

Some of you aren't aware that I have a Photoshop Elements on my calendar on my website, so thought I'd share all about it. I am also doing my last photography class (till fall) next week.

Here are the details:

Date: Saturday, May 15th
Time: 2:30pm - 9:00pm
(dinner will be provided)
Requirements: I will be teaching from
Adobe Photoshop Elements 7. If you have an older version of the program, you will still be able to do most everything that I teach.

We will be in a conference room, and your welcome and encouraged to bring a laptop. I will be providing a packet that includes detailed notes on all of the subject matter as well.

What: This is a basic photoshop class, but we will be fully editing a
handful of images by the end of the session.

Where: in Gilbert, at a business office located on Cooper and Ray, more details when you register

Cost: The cost of the class is $225

To register: Click here ! I am limiting this class size, so be sure to get a seat!

amy@amyfraughtonphotography.com


Here are a few of the topics covered:
file organizing
understanding the tools
curves
levels
layers
sharpening
eye work
fixing exposure
correcting skin tones
actions
enhancing colors
creating your workflow

and if time permits, we will also cover:
head swapping
make me skinny
monitor calibration

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just discovered your blog while blog-hopping and I'm so glad I did....though I'm sad I'm no where near where you offer your classes:( I'm starting to reaquant(sp?) myself with my love of photography but have sooooo much to learn. I'll be back often and hopefully learn a thing or two...your work is stunning!

Mallory Fraughton said...

Hey Abby,
Thanks for finding me, fun to hear from you...I hopped over to your blog, cute pics and darling girl!!
Amy
PS - I do have something coming up in the next few weeks that will be a great help!