9.09.2009

Surfer Girls

I know I've mentioned I would be showing these cute pics - LOVE THEM!! The petti's were a huge hit - everyone walking by either stared, commented to each other, or just came right out and told us how cute they were... the girls felt so pretty! The last shot was taken of all the little girls from our family reunion/beach week... I don't have this many kids - LOL!! The first couple of pics were taken on the San Clemente pier during their festival - I saw the cars, and immediately got excited, so had to bring the girls down first thing in the morning to get in some pics before the crowd picked up and while the lighting was decent. The owner of the "Surfer Girl" car was just bananas over these girls, and insisted that I take pics, putting them into the front seat, and the hatch, etc... what could I do, but snap away?? I'm just glad she and I were on the same wave that day (pun intended). Check out my facebook page (button on the right) to see more of the girls at the beach - and become a fan while your at it, oh, and suggest your friends become fans too! Who doesn't like to peruse through pics..







4 comments:

Kate said...

swimsuits and pettiskirts- does it get any better?
Those are AWESOME pictures!

Diana said...

Oh, how fun! Met you on Clicknmom's. Have a great day!

Roden5 said...

Love those girls! Can't wait to see more.

Amy said...

SOOOO cute! Wish I could be there to get a few of those this fall!