3.05.2009

More Photog classes

I am opening another session of photog classes later this month for those that missed this session. It will be the same classes as listed below, the same format. Please review the class topics for both classes in a couple posts below. If you are only interested in class 2, you must be shooting on aperture priority and shutter priority already, and know about and correctly adjust your ISO according to your composition and lighting.

Dates: Mar. 26th and Apr. 2nd from 12:15 to 2:45

I am limiting it to 8 spaces, there are 4 spaces left.

To register for your classes, you must email me at fraughtons@cox.net, I will send you a link to paypal, so that you can pay for your first class, which will reserve your spot.

Happy shooting!!

Amy

3 comments:

Amy said...

filling up fast, I have room for 2 more!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

you are so talented. your cute little button is now on our blog. xoxo

Amy said...

this class is full, the next class will be on April 16th and 23rd from 12:15 - 2:45... please email me if you want in! They fill up fast and only 8 students allowed per class!