12.13.2008

OK - here was a great shoot with one of my dearest friends and her cute kids! They all look so great!

Please don't have a heart attack about the scary new look of my blog... I am on a waiting list to get a custom logo from a very talented gal, and in the meantime needed a format that would allow for bigger pictures here... so, I just spent an hour I didn't have to find this template which allows for bigger entries, and decided to go with the Christmas theme, in hopes that my new logo will be here in time for Christmas! If anyone has more time and knowledge and wants to make the header cuter, I would love it - but until then, we've got the good old red and green and what's most important, is that I can now put bigger images online for their families preview!

















No comments: