12.19.2008

Captured! Life as it is...

My goal for this family (actually for every family) was to capture them in their lives as they are right now... Mom is expecting her first girl in a few weeks, and with the 18 mos. old twins... well, you can imagine.... but the beautiful "K" is always so together, looking great, and raising this darling family so well! This is my first photo shoot where I took 1200 photos (WOW!)... but when your 1 - using creativity, and 2 - chasing boys, it seems you just always have the button pressed, in hopes of capturing something timeless... I had do much fun! Check out the last pic... that was inserted to give you a glimpse of what the other 1100 pictures looked like...haha... don't forget to glimpse at the flickr too!












"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend."- Albert Camus













"In two by two's they came..."







No comments: